Saturday 17 March 2018

A breath of fresh air.

 Although the weather was changeable, five days in Cornwall was a much needed tonic.
 I love quiet places.    Walks where you rarely meet another being, apart from the odd dog walker or two.
 I studied streams and wildflowers and thought about the moss garden waiting in the wings at my garden.
 There is something very Poldark about standing on top of a cliff with the wind rushing through your hair.
 The look wasn't good but boy did I enjoy it.

 The time passed so quickly but then it does when you are enjoying yourself.
 My favourite beach in the whole world and I have been fortunate to walk many.   I look out to sea.....my children and Grandchildren come to mind.   They have all walked this beach with me.   I am blessed to have so many wonderful memories.
As my husband walks ahead of me, my heart thanks him for all that he has given me.    He is one in a million.

1 comment:

  1. No big piles of snow. It must have been bliss. So glad that you got to go and relax for awhile. It is a beautiful part of the world. I can feel the wind blowing...Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete